My mom’s easy mango salsa is something you need to make ASAP! It is so yummy, healthy, and seriously enhances any meal. It pairs well with grilled chicken, pork, turkey or even in a taco! Filled with delicious fresh fruits and veggies, it is so easy to add your own twist to it. All you need is 10 minutes!
Ingredients you will need:
- 1/2 Pineapple
- 1/2 Cantaloupe
- 3 Mangos
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Red Onion
- 2 Bell Peppers
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- Fresh Cilantro
- Lime Juice
- Pineapple Juice
- Chop up all fruits & veggies finely. Add in more of one item than another if preferred.
- Combine & mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice and fresh pineapple juice over top.
- Season with a dash of pepper & salt.
- Serve over desired meal! We love grilled chicken 🙂