Packed with intense flavor and extremely healthy ingredients, once you try this salsa you will NEVER go back to store bought again. Coming from a girl who could eat salsa all day everyday, Trader Joe’s was always my go to. I felt like it didn’t taste store bought at all and was packed with delicious flavor. There are hundreds of homemade salsa recipes out there, but I SWEAR, once you taste this you will never choose another.
All you really need is a blender, 10 minutes and a few ingredients below…
- 2 Jalapenos (more or less for spiciness)
- 2 Plum Tomatoes
- 15oz Hunts Diced Petite Tomatoes
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1c. Fresh Cilantro
- Black Pepper
- Ground Cumin
- Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- Cut up jalapenos, tomatoes, garlic and cilantro and place in blender. Chop until fine.
- Add in can of Hunt’s Diced Petite Tomatoes, sprinkle black pepper, ground cumin, paprika, salt and fresh squeezed lime juice. Blend until smooth.
- For more spice, add in additional jalapenos, cumin and paprika.
- Serve with chips, over grilled chicken, with turkey burgers or on top of a taco salad.